‘Weight loss tips’,’ how to loose weight easily ‘or ‘How to loose weight at home’- These are some of the most searched queries by people and there is several posts you can read about it.
But Weight loss is journey that needs lot of patience, commitment, persistence ,healthy eating and some exercise.
Healthy Eating and Exercise
Healthy Eating :
1.Drink Water –
Water is one of the most important factor that helps in weight loss.It is often claimed that drinking water can help to loose weight especially before meals.
- Always start your day with lukewarm water or lemon water.
- Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24–30% and help you burn more calories.
- Drinking water before meals helps you having few calories.
- Drink a half-liter of water about half an hour before meals that helped you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight, compared to those who didn’t drink the water.
- Drinking enough water keeps your body fully hydrated and helps flush out toxins and sodium that can cause bloating.
- Drinking enough water helps to boosts your metabolism and hence helps to prevent long-term weight gain.
2.Never Skip Breakfast :
Do not skip your breakfast as breakfast is the most important meal of the day.Many studies have proven that regular breakfast eaters tend to have a healthy weight compared to others who skip their morning meal.
- When you eat a healthy breakfast after a long break after dinner your body feels nourished and fully satisfied and it helps you to make healthier food choices during the day.
- Eating breakfast helps to boosts your metabolism, which helps you burn more calories throughout the day.Having proper breakfast improves weight loss and reduces the risk of obesity and insulin resistance.
- Dry fruits,Boiled Egg,Fruits,Black coffee and other low carbs food options can be good choice for breakfast.
3.Eat More protein,fiber and Healthy Fats
Protein and Fiber in your daily diet can help you to lose weight quickly.
- Eating a high-protein breakfast is a great way to reduce craving for food throughout the day because Protein helps you feel full, stabilize blood sugar and curbs cravings for carbs.
- High protein foods as-Egg,Almond,All types of lentils,Peanut butter,oats,milk,pumpkin seeds,cottage cheese,curd these are good options for you to include in high protein diet.
- A high-fiber diet improves digestion,control appetite and reduce levels of cholesterol in your body.
- All types of fruits and vegetables are good source of Fiber.Dry fruits also a good option for fiber intake.
- Our body needs healthy and unsaturated fats to lose weight,healthy bones,boost your mood and improve your immune system.
- Always take fats in moderation, healthy fats can help lower your cholesterol and the risk for heart diseases
Try to include a protein source, a fat source, and fiber-rich vegetables in each one of your meals.
4.Change Your Diet Plan:
Weight loss is all about having balanced diet.you should have control on your craving and what to eat ,what not to.
- Always avoid Processed and junk food.
- Cut or less your sugar intake of any kind.
- Try to stick to low-Carb Diet.
- Always have small portion of food at several intervals.
- Include Fruits,Vegetables,Dry fruits,Eggs,Oats,low fats in your daily diet.
- Always have breakfast and have healthy food around in case you feel hungry between meal breaks.
- Try to have dinner at least two hour before going to bed.
Regular exercise is the vital part for weight loss or to have healthy body and mind.For a fit and toned body,dieting or healthy eating alone isn’t enough. You also need to exercise for that.
If you can not go to Gym daily you must go for walk on daily basis.
Some Easy And Special Tips for Weight Loss :
- Drink at-least 4 litre water daily and avoid cold water .
- Drink green tea once a day.
- You can take some flex seeds and Chea seeds that helps you in weight loss.
- Try to have at-least one citric fruit a day.
- Get good sleep-people ignores the sleeping habits but it is also as important as healthy eating and exercise.Take at least 7 hour sleep.
- Avoid Alcohol and dietary sugar drinks.